Keto Inulin Fiber with Chia Seeds
One of the problems brought about by a Ketogenic or Low Carb diet is that it has a rather limited menu of food to consume. Because there are certain limitations to what and how much one can consume, constipation and other digestive issues can be of a concern.
Fiber plays an important part in the mix. Our product is a special mixture of Inulin Fiber and Chia seeds made exactly to help you manage your diet and improve your digestion.
Inulin fiber greatly improves digestive health and relieves constipation. It also helps promote weight loss and controls diabetes.
Clinical studies show that when an adult take 21 grams of inulin fiber daily, their hunger cravings go down significantly.
6 Benefits of Inulin Fiber:
- Helps our body in promoting good digestion and reducing constipation
- Acts like a Prebiotic that improves nutrient absorption
- Helps reduce appetite and food cravings
- Boosts health and lowers blood cholesterol
- Increases calcium absorption
- Cleans the colon for a well functioning digestive track
Chia Seeds are tiny black seeds that are considered as a super food due to its powerful nutritional value. 1 oz or 28 grams of chia seeds contain:
- Fiber: 11 grams
- Protein: 4 grams
- Fat: 9 grams (5 of which are omega-3s)
- Calcium: 18% of the RDI
- Manganese: 30% of the RDI
- Magnesium: 30% of the RDI
- Phosphorus: 27% of the RDI
Chia seeds are also packed with Anti-oxidants and the carbs in them are fiber. This means it is one main ingredient for a good ketogenic diet. Chia seeds are also high in Quality Protein and contains a good balance of essential amino acids.
Our product contains a tandem of health and goodness for your dietary needs.
1 box contains 10 sachets
DIRECTIONS on how to take KETO INULIN WITH CHIA SEEDS:
1. Mix 1 sachet with 12 oz of warm water
2. Stir well for around 20 seconds and drink immediately
3. Do not let the product soak in water as it will turn into jelly
4. Drink another 10oz of water after your first glass